1.4.0 beta version for Gen2+ Shelly devices released / 1.4.0 Betaversion für Gen2+ Shelly-Geräte veröffentlicht ×

Shelly Wall Display firmware 2.0

• QA members

Per your request, below is an excerpt from the device log when adding the Weather tile

[11:30:32] [Interface]: Favourite select requested for position 3
[11:30:34] [Interface]: Selected object type: WEATHER
[11:30:34] [Interface]: Wizard item selected by user [WEATHER:NULL] at stage CHOOSE_OBJECT_TYPE
[11:30:34] [Interface]: ShellyObjectWizard: WILL ADD FAVOURITE WEATHER:WEATHER_1718785834654 WITH SIZE 2
[11:30:34] [Interface]: SAVING FAVOURITES: [{"type":"DEVICE","id":"c8f09e8973bc","rowSpan":2,"position":0,"data":{}},{"type":"GROUP","id":"2","rowSpan":2,"position":2,"data":{}},{"type":"MUSIC","id":"MUSIC_1718401477083","rowSpan":2,"position":2,"data":{}},{"type":"WEATHER","id":"WEATHER_1718785834654","rowSpan":2,"position":3,"data":{}}]
[11:30:34] [Interface]: WEATHER DATA INVALID: null

• Like 1

• QA members
10 hours ago, MiAu said:

No MP3 files in the library, that I uploaded with success.

But The Number Media library (Revision 5) Still increasing .....???? 

image.thumb.png.29fbf60cf9b967983b934d1492d48ccf.png  

@Dimitar

I was able to reproduce the issue using the mp3 file you attached. 

The excerpt from the log file

[11:47:30] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Invoking method w/ params 4
[11:47:30] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Method success!
[11:47:32] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Invoking method w/ params 4
[11:47:32] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Method success!
[11:47:33] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Invoking method w/ params 4
[11:47:33] [Media]: New media file uploaded (/storage/emulated/0/Android/media/cloud.shelly.stargate/Test.mp3). PreProcess result: null
[11:47:33] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Method success!

Everything looks fine but the uploaded file does not show up in the list in Medial library.

*The problem exists only with your mp3 file*. I can upload other mp3 files or jpg images and they show up in the library without any problem.

1 hour ago, TheRegister Unique said:

@Dimitar

I was able to reproduce the issue using the mp3 file you attached. 

The excerpt from the log file

[11:47:30] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Invoking method w/ params 4
[11:47:30] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Method success!
[11:47:32] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Invoking method w/ params 4
[11:47:32] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Method success!
[11:47:33] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Invoking method w/ params 4
[11:47:33] [Media]: New media file uploaded (/storage/emulated/0/Android/media/cloud.shelly.stargate/Test.mp3). PreProcess result: null
[11:47:33] [RPC]: [WEBSOCKET:Media.PutMedia] RPC Method success!

Everything looks fine but the uploaded file does not show up in the list in Medial library.

*The problem exists only with your mp3 file*. I can upload other mp3 files or jpg images and they show up in the library without any problem.

Thank you for your reply, but I try with 5 different MP3 files .... I will try with other too test  

@Dimitar Can you please let me know if there is any specifications for the MP3 Files to use in the Shelly WD? 
Thanks 

42 minutes ago, MiAu said:

Thank you for your reply, but I try with 5 different MP3 files .... I will try with other too test  

@Dimitar Can you please let me know if there is any specifications for the MP3 Files to use in the Shelly WD? 
Thanks 

I'm able to upload the JPG files, but I still not able to upload MP3 Files .... 

image.thumb.png.f66926df86b85259761592b94da813cb.png

4 hours ago, TheRegister Unique said:

Per your request, below is an excerpt from the device log when adding the Weather tile

[11:30:32] [Interface]: Favourite select requested for position 3
[11:30:34] [Interface]: Selected object type: WEATHER
[11:30:34] [Interface]: Wizard item selected by user [WEATHER:NULL] at stage CHOOSE_OBJECT_TYPE
[11:30:34] [Interface]: ShellyObjectWizard: WILL ADD FAVOURITE WEATHER:WEATHER_1718785834654 WITH SIZE 2
[11:30:34] [Interface]: SAVING FAVOURITES: [{"type":"DEVICE","id":"c8f09e8973bc","rowSpan":2,"position":0,"data":{}},{"type":"GROUP","id":"2","rowSpan":2,"position":2,"data":{}},{"type":"MUSIC","id":"MUSIC_1718401477083","rowSpan":2,"position":2,"data":{}},{"type":"WEATHER","id":"WEATHER_1718785834654","rowSpan":2,"position":3,"data":{}}]
[11:30:34] [Interface]: WEATHER DATA INVALID: null

We requested the full debug logs from the device Diagnostics page in the Web UI. Please perform a soft reboot, collect the logs and PM me with the zip.

• Members

Unfortunately, radio reception (of a certain internet broadcast station) cannot be stopped by pressing the pause button. 

Had to execute a ‘soft’ restart to stop audio playback…

1 hour ago, Dimitar Buckoff said:

We requested the full debug logs from the device Diagnostics page in the Web UI. Please perform a soft reboot, collect the logs and PM me with the zip.

Done

41 minutes ago, MiAu said:

Hello Can anyone please let me know can I insert this energy card? ( Available in the post by the Dimitra in the Facebook group) 

May be an image of text that says "Temperature °C 29.6 Humidity % 45 Consumption w O 32.5° 93 93W w dDebug Zendure 323W 15%+ % SolarFlow Zendure 5 5Ix Ix 立 29.6° 81W 81 w 81W 21:50"

Thank you

If you have Balcony PV as Zendure then you can add it. 

34 minutes ago, Dimitar said:

Whow thats massively cool - I have a Fronius PV is there an approach to get this too?

I also plan to have basic info about my heatpump integrated, but I am fresh on learning this entire thing. As far as I heard my heatpump will support Modbus by late summer, which I plan to integrated to MQTT. Goal is (in the beginning) to have a button showing the current state of drinking water heating (enabled/disabled) and the current temperature in the heater.

3 hours ago, thgoebel said:

Unfortunately, radio reception (of a certain internet broadcast station) cannot be stopped by pressing the pause button. 

Had the Same Problem today. Radio MP 3 could not be stopped.  Cleared the cache to stop radio!

3 hours ago, Dimitar said:

Hum.. Ok Thanks.  It will be great if we can use the devices EM and PM as PV System as well with this new types of cards available in the Shelly WD 

Thank you for the update.  

Update had no issues, and the settings were saved afterwards.  Weather worked straight away; location data was already loaded when I first setup the wall display.

Was able to Bluetooth to a Sony SRS XB10 speaker for testing.  Works a treat.

I'm able to load media files via the Web UI and they play without any issues (very neat), but I haven't been able to get a radio station to work from Australia.

Currently on 2.0.0-beta1

Regards

Wayne

15 hours ago, thgoebel said:

Is this for "a certain" radio station or for all of them? Would you please give me its name and country so I can test? Thanks!

• Members
Posted (edited)

[citation] Is this for "a certain" radio station or for all of them? Would you please give me its name and country so I can test? Thanks!

Thanks for the reply! Must admit I‘ve used the one an only station only: „BR Klassik“ (Germany). Will check with other stations a.s.a.p. …

IMG_1111.thumb.jpeg.f0d0674a3a07c43ad69d6577a89b9ea0.jpeg

Edited by thgoebel

19 minutes ago, Wayne H said:

Thank you for the update.  

Update had no issues, and the settings were saved afterwards.  Weather worked straight away; location data was already loaded when I first setup the wall display.

Was able to Bluetooth to a Sony SRS XB10 speaker for testing.  Works a treat.

I'm able to load media files via the Web UI and they play without any issues (very neat), but I haven't been able to get a radio station to work from Australia.

Currently on 2.0.0-beta1

Regards

Wayne

So, I've able to find radio stations that work,, those are MP3 channels, but not those with AAC+ format.