Gen2 Devices: FW Update Required / Gen2 Geräte: FW-Update erforderlich ×

noob problem with Shelly Plus 2PM

djh42

I'm trying to set up my new Plus 2PM using https://kb.shelly.cloud/knowledge-base/shelly-plus-2pm-web-interface-guide . It's my first Shelly device. I can access its hotspot and went to settings/wi-fi. I selected my wi-fi network and typed its password. I selected enable w–fi network. I clicked Save settings. It said it had saved. But the shelly doesn't appear on my network, and neither does it display an error message on the settings web page. Now it sits there on the settings page saying 'LOADING NETWORKS'. So what does that mean? How do I set up this device?

OK I used google translate to look at the thread. But I don't see what for? It doesn't seem to apply to the situation I described. Can anybody help me? Or can I provide any more information?

Yes it does - I have several devices connected via 2.4 GHz. I repeat, the problem is not the router. But surely the Shelly should tell me that it tried to connect but failed? Why am I seeing nothing at all?

• 3 months later...