🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Shutter tilt position (angle)

Dear Shelly,

since you have Qubino-based Shutter that can do "Control the tilt position (angle) of the venetian blind slats", how about bringing that functionality to the non-Z-wave line of products?

I have 1000+ EUR worth of Shelly gear in my house, many of them are 2PMs for venetian blinds. As a loyal customer (that have recommended your gear to countless people) I really feel let down by the lack of new functionality. 😭

I'm happy to help, if you guys need software engineering resources to get this done.

2 hours ago, Thotto said:

Please add the tilt control!! It drives me crazy, that the Qubino-based Shutter has that option?! Why not implement to the 2PM???

I totally agree, I don't understand why they don't implement it natively.
On Facebook's support page there are different implementation options, but no option has been implemented.

Edited by Micasadomotica

So from what I found out it is in the road map but Unfortunately no eta on when it's going to be released and on what version of the product. 

Yes, the Shelly Wave 2pm has that option but between the wave and the shutter, they are two separate products. 
This is all I am able to provide at this current time but yes it will be coming 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

i saw that the new shelly 2 pm gen3 ( https://www.shelly.com/en-ch/products/product-overview/shelly-2-pm-gen3) got the slat control feature. Will this feature also be available for 2pm plus devices? I have several of them and do not want to exchange all of them. Hardwarewise, it should work and i guess the software would also run on the older hrdware… 

it‘s a pity that nobody from the shelly team responses to my question. up to now it seems for me that the only reason why the new feature is only available for gen3 devices is to sell more new devices… 😞

Edited by u20p17