🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Firmware 1.4.0 for Gen2 and Gen3 Shelly devices released / Firmware 1.4.0 für Gen2- und Gen3-Shelly-Geräte veröffentlicht

Olsche

Two weeks ago I reported a weird error message in a beta version of FW 1.4.0 (see here). There was absolutely no reaction to this report and the spurious message is still there in the the final version of 1.4.0 and in the most current beta.

I would highly appreciate some kind of feedback or explanation about this.

39 minutes ago, towiat said:

Two weeks ago I reported a weird error message in a beta version of FW 1.4.0 (see here). There was absolutely no reaction to this report and the spurious message is still there in the the final version of 1.4.0 and in the most current beta.

I can confirm that the same message ("Call may not work as expected") is displayed when the script is executed on a Pro 3EM.

On 2.8.2024 at 10:48, Fabulous82 said:

I just analysed the issue where the Shelly plus1PM doesn't work with the SMA Home Manager 2.0.
It seems that they work correctly after reboot for a short while and then they won't react on HTTP Get requests.

I took two device logs, one from a plus1PM and one from the still working Pro4PM.

Best regards.

diagnostics-shelly-plus1pm-debug-log (1).txtUnavailable diagnostics-shelly-pro4pm-debug-log.txtUnavailable

Same problem for me.

Can we expect a bug fix?

On 3.8.2024 at 11:10, toot.217 said:

I'm also facing issues after updating to 1.4:

My three Shelly 1 Gen3 become periodically unknown and unavailable in home assistant.

This causes to switch the state of the sensor and this triggers my lights automation.

I'll also contact support to receive the files for 1.3.3

diagnostics-shelly-mini1g3-debug-log (1).txt 9.01 kB · 0 downloads

Everything is working again with Home Assistant 2024.8.1 🙂