🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Firmware 1.4.0 for Gen2 and Gen3 Shelly devices released / Firmware 1.4.0 für Gen2- und Gen3-Shelly-Geräte veröffentlicht

Olsche

3 hours ago, Fabulous82 said:

I took two device logs, one from a plus1PM and one from the still working Pro4PM.

Please check the firmware version of the Plus 1PM. In the log it looks as if the update to 1.4.0 did not work.

Maybe you are affected by this:

Edited by tvbshelly

2 hours ago, tvbshelly said:

Bitte überprüfe die Firmware-Version des Plus 1PM. Im Log sieht es so aus, als ob das Update auf 1.4.0 nicht funktioniert hat.

Vielleicht betrifft es auch Sie:

I did Check the Firmware an installed it via http Link again. But noch Change, but i got an other issue. It seems the plus1PM blocks devices, i was unable to Access an 1pm via Webbrowser from my cellphone, but IT works from my Laptop (Same WLAN/LAN) but as i connect witch an other ip (e.g. over vpn, an other ip range ...), i can Access it again. The Same i've got before by connecting from my PC, but at that time I didn't pay attention to it.

After along contact with the Shelly Support I got the Firmware 1.3.3 for the Plus1PM.
Downgrade works an all Shelly's work normal again.

Not sure if I'm allowed to share it here, but I think it would be the best for now.
I'll just wait for an OK from the Shelly Support.

Best Regards and a nice weekend.

1 minute ago, Fabulous82 said:

After along contact with the Shelly Support I got the Firmware 1.3.3 for the Plus1PM.
Downgrade works an all Shelly's work normal again.

Not sure if I'm allowed to share it here, but I think it would be the best for now.
I'll just wait for an OK from the Shelly Support.

Best Regards and a nice weekend.

Reply from Shelly Support: "Nein ein öffentliches teilen ist nicht erwünscht. Entsprechend sollten Tickets erstellt werden!"

I'm also facing issues after updating to 1.4:

My three Shelly 1 Gen3 become periodically unknown and unavailable in home assistant.

This causes to switch the state of the sensor and this triggers my lights automation.

I'll also contact support to receive the files for 1.3.3

diagnostics-shelly-mini1g3-debug-log (1).txt

Hi

A few days ago I bought a Shelli Plus-i4DC.
Today I tried to activate and install it.

With some difficulty I managed to immediately update the FW from the original version (I saw Beta indicated but I did not see an indication of the FW version) to 1.3.3.

Now the device is at FW version:
20240625-122845/1.3.3-gbdfd9b3

The application shows that version 1.4.0 (stable) is available and I tried to apply it.

image.thumb.png.08cb0598603c56df0ff7fcb4e7afefb7.png
The process starts very slowly but when it reaches about 3% the process ends.

Does anyone have any indication to solve the problem?

20 hours ago, SG2112 said:

Hi

A few days ago I bought a Shelli Plus-i4DC.
Today I tried to activate and install it.

With some difficulty I managed to immediately update the FW from the original version (I saw Beta indicated but I did not see an indication of the FW version) to 1.3.3.

Now the device is at FW version:
20240625-122845/1.3.3-gbdfd9b3

The application shows that version 1.4.0 (stable) is available and I tried to apply it.

image.thumb.png.08cb0598603c56df0ff7fcb4e7afefb7.png
The process starts very slowly but when it reaches about 3% the process ends.

Does anyone have any indication to solve the problem?

Hi all

Today the update at FW1.4 has been successfully completed.

image.png.2b7fd9968075ecaac4ea8f8f359c7977.png

Hi, also upgraded one pm mini to 1.4.0 yesterday - communication issues with openHAB and the connection via web interface also seems to be buggy.

A new firmware with bugfix would be very nice - hopefully soon. Is there already a beta version available?

Same problem here with Sunny Home Manger 2.0 after update to 1.4.0. My five Shelly Plus Plug S randomly disconnecting. Sometimes they reconnect after a while sometimes not. I don't use them for switching with the Sunny Home Manager but to measure power. In the Sunny Portal i have the the gaps in the measurement. As i read here there looks to be no way to downgrade to 1.3.3 anymore? I hope an fix is coming very soon. How such update could be released with this kind of problems. Looks to be this is also affecting some other use cases.

Edited by MJ666

Ich habe gestern einen plus UNI upgedated auf die beta 1.4.2-beta1 🤔

danach wurde seine WebUI nicht mehr geladen (Edge, Firefox, Chrome an IOS IPad sowie Laptop)

Router zeigte online sowie Homeassistant und auch Shelly App.

zurück zur finalen ging ohne Probleme mit der Shelly App => an allen Geräten/Browser wurde die WebUi wieder geladen

Yesterday I updated a plus UNI to beta 1.4.2-beta1 🤔

after that his WebUI was no longer loaded (Edge, Firefox, Chrome on IOS IPad and laptop)

Router showed online as well as Homeassistant and also Shelly App.

back to the final went without problems with the Shelly App => on all devices/browsers the WebUi was loaded again

Edited by Dreckfresse