Gen2 Devices: FW Update Required / Gen2 Geräte: FW-Update erforderlich ×

Activation pool pump schedule only if Switch on

Hello,

I might be doing this wrong, but id like to do this:

- input is in detached mode

- when input on, schedule works, if not schedule shouldn't be working.

Couldn't find a way to do this, scheduling doesn't take conditions

There is the "action " tab where you can set "when switch on" what to do, but activating a schedule isn't possible here.

The electrical board of the pool has a 3 way button, I want it to work with shelly as it was this the macanical clock :

- 0 nothing works

- 1 pump is on

- 2 schedule on

One way I can do this is to ignore switch capability of the shelly and give power to the shelly only when on 2.

But by doing this, I increase the number of power in and out of the shelly, and I'm not using the switch possibilities...

How would you do that ?

Also I read somewhere it's not reliable to put a monophased pump directly on shelly because of the power on voltage that damages the device. So I'm not using the PM feature cause the device is only the magnet that switch on the power contactor... Would to try to connect the pump directly to the shelly output ?

It's 800w 220v 4A.

Thanks

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, mazus said:

There is the "action " tab where you can set "when switch on" what to do, but activating a schedule isn't possible here.

try with:

http://ip_from_your_plus1pm/rpc/Schedule.Update?id=1&enable=true

for schedule = on and:

http://ip_from_your_plus1pm/rpc/Schedule.Update?id=1&enable=false

for schedule=off

Id= Schedule-ID - 1 for the first....

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, didn't have the chance to test, been very busy.

Also I wonder if the option to actually power the shelly only in auto position wouldn't be more accurate with what I want, since even I don't know how that would happen, when I'm maintaining the pool, if i set the switch to off, I don't want the relay to be able to turn on, which is currently possible.

So I guess best option would be : 0 -> nothing on (shelly power out) 1 -> direct power on the pump 2-> Shelly power on controlling on/off.

Still I will try out your API solution and give you a feedback , thanks again.