Gen2 Devices: FW Update Required / Gen2 Geräte: FW-Update erforderlich ×

Shelly TRV goes to sleep mode after installation

Seebub

My Shelly TRV goes to offline after it is connected to the to the WLAN Network.

I tried it several times with reset, complete factory reset (also done via software)... Connection vie 192.168.1.33 an Connection with the Shelly APP.

Result is always the same. As soon as the device is connected to the lokal Network it goes to a deep sleep mode, even no reaction with the switches on the device, Wakeup only by pushing Reset. 

The device operated well for 4 month. after it run out of power during my holiday the problems appeared.

Hi,

I have had this issue also. The TRVs shutdown last week so I had to reset them all.

But they have done the same again just yesterday.

Firmware version:

20240306-093529/v2.2.3@8f5e4729

• 1 month later...

This deep sleep would explain why my TRVs randomly drop off my network and refuse to come back online, though I have found that if I manually reconnect the client several times in my Unifi environment that they do wake up again. Sometimes it only takes one reconnect request but often it can take upto 5 times to get them back online again. 

it feels like this product has been dumped by Shelly. 

looking forward to a Gen3 version if it is ever released, these units have been very hard work to keep functioning.