Gen2 Devices: FW Update Required / Gen2 Geräte: FW-Update erforderlich ×

Gas device not appearing in Google Home app

mikeysoft

Hi. I have three Shelly devices in my Shelly app, successfully connected to the cloud - temp, smoke, and gas.

When I link my Shelly Cloud account to my Google Home via 'Works with Google', in the usual way, only the temp and smoke devices appear in my Google Home app.

I've tried multiple times, all with the same result.

The gas device is in the same 'room' in the Shelly app as the other two devices that successfully appear in the Google Home app.

The gas device is online, cloud accessible, and I can manipulate it in the Shelly app without any issues.

Any advice please?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 5:38 PM, mikeysoft said:

Hi. I have three Shelly devices in my Shelly app, successfully connected to the cloud - temp, smoke, and gas.

When I link my Shelly Cloud account to my Google Home via 'Works with Google', in the usual way, only the temp and smoke devices appear in my Google Home app.

I've tried multiple times, all with the same result.

The gas device is in the same 'room' in the Shelly app as the other two devices that successfully appear in the Google Home app.

The gas device is online, cloud accessible, and I can manipulate it in the Shelly app without any issues.

Any advice please?

Hello, Google do not support Gas Sensors yet. This is the reason to not see as a part of your devices in Google Home.