Gen2 Devices: FW Update Required / Gen2 Geräte: FW-Update erforderlich ×

QA Club

alexbk66

Hi Dimitar,

For a while I'm struggling to register for QA Club after moving from www.shelly-support.eu/forum/board/197-qa-beta-group/

I have a few issues with Gen2 devices API, added to my HomeSeer Shelly Integration plugin

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs4-products/hs4-plugins/lighting-primary-technology-plug-ins-aa/ak-shelly-alexbk66-aa/1448084-original-plugin-for-shelly-devices-intro-config-screenshots-no-mqtt

Thank you,

Alex Khassapov

Hi!

Instead of keeping breath until Dimitar answers (getting skin Shelly blue already), I assist a little. You would not benefit anything of getting QA bot to response. Trust me. We both were a lot too late. Well, I knew it before, but just tested if it still works.

Näyttökuva 2023-05-12 223441.png

9 hours ago, terae said:

Hi!

Instead of keeping breath until Dimitar answers (getting skin Shelly blue already), I assist a little. You would not benefit anything of getting QA bot to response. Trust me. We both were a lot too late. Well, I knew it before, but just tested if it still works.

Thank you @terae.  I'm still not sure what to do?  I need the QA packs to continue working on my HomeSeer plugin, but there's no any responses from Shelly.

Yeah, their attitude changed a lot in last two years since I first emailed Dimitar with offer to add Shelly integration to HomeSeer.

Edited by alexbk66

2 hours ago, alexbk66 said:

Thank you @terae.  I'm still not sure what to do?  I need the QA packs to continue working on my HomeSeer plugin, but there's no any responses from Shelly.

Yeah, their attitude changed a lot in last two years since I first emailed Dimitar with offer to add Shelly integration to HomeSeer.

The attitude change is more like getting professional. QA isn't the way to have products before launch to be included to own products. I can't have them before launch to grow my own business, you should not either have. See the point? All do join QA to have things before other if that's allowed. Business is business, no free privileges. QA is to have better quality products launched, not to have free test equipments.

6 hours ago, alexbk66 said:

QA is for testing before launch too.  Also having large customer base helps to identify the bugs, which is testing.

For testing before launch, yes, absolutely. That does not include pre-launch support to development commercial product before other possible commercial users can have products or information about those. So personal test use, yes.