🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Add virtual components to Shelly Wall display from other devices.

Martin_

Posted (edited)

@Heinz Hello!

Yes, but not changing, just adding the possibility to add virtual components from (for example) a 1PM mini Gen3.

I want to be able to add virtual components (labels, buttons, enums, sliders, images etc ) to the Wall display (with the + sign)  from other devices.

Now we can only add VC if they are made in the Wall display, and they are limited to buttons without scripting.

With that possibility we could give the wall display so many great possibilities with feedback!

If we could get scripting and and the same virtual components options as on a 1PMmini Gen3 on the wall display that would be even better 🥳

A personal great function for me (if this could be possible) is to control my Sonos system (Sonos is on a different vlan) so i can't use the plugin.

Mockup image of what would be nice (slider would probably have to be vertical similar to WD), but you get the idea.

Here is a image box and a slider.

VConWD.jpg.8f17d06f959b49841b897e01a6744e86.jpg

Edited by Martin_