🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Home door bell intercom connection -- Comelit 6701W

andre_f

Dear community,

I am looking to "smartify" my home doorbell intercom which is a Comelit 6701W using a Shelly Plus 1. I had a look at the documentation for the intercom, but it is not clear what wire scheme I should follow:

home-doorbell-intercom-connection-comelit-6701w-v0-t6exqu7cz9id1.webp.4ae43fbd1b28f49240b0f52146cdd1e5.webp

home-doorbell-intercom-connection-comelit-6701w-v0-db1n0d3hz9id1.thumb.webp.d0dbace6520a243e8d3d94f0d194fe98.webp

What I am trying to achieve is just to receive a notification in the phone whenever someone rings at the door. A good addition would be to be able to open the door through the app, but not a priority for now.

Can anyone please help me out figure out the proper wiring to achieve this?

Thank you in advance!

• Members

This is a bus system - video and audio signal, control telegrams and power supply are running over the same two wires. No chance to adapt a Shelly at the bus. Albeit, there is a small chance to adapt a Shelly via a sound module at the speaker of a indoor station, as shown here:

https://www.smarthome-forum.eu/thread/12958-shelly-mit-geräuscherkennung-klingelsignal-bei-busanlagen/

(In order to see pictures and diagrams you‘ll have potentially to register. Sorry for this inconvenience. To avoid this, I could post the essentials in this forum if there‘s enough attention.)

20 minutes ago, thgoebel said:

This is a bus system - video and audio signal, control telegrams and power supply are running over the same two wires. No chance to adapt a Shelly at the bus. Albeit, there is a small chance to adapt a Shelly via a sound module at the speaker of a indoor station, as shown here:

https://www.smarthome-forum.eu/thread/12958-shelly-mit-geräuscherkennung-klingelsignal-bei-busanlagen/

(In order to see pictures and diagrams you‘ll have potentially to register. Sorry for this inconvenience. To avoid this, I could post the essentials in this forum if there‘s enough attention.)

Hi thgoebel,

Thank you very much for the reply! I will have a look at the adaptation. Sad to ear that is not possible to have at least the notification with a standard approach.