Gen2 Devices: FW Update Required / Gen2 Geräte: FW-Update erforderlich ×

Shelly TRV Not reacting correctly

chrissaich

I've recently bought 2 Shelly TRV's to work with my Loxone Home Automation System. I have used Loxone's own 'Air' TRV's until now, but these have quite a few limitations compared to Shelly and are 50% more expensive, hence the change to Shelly.

I've set them up in Auto Temperature Control mode, with Loxone sending them Target Temperature via http. The TRV's respond with Actual Temp, confirm Target Temp and Valve Position via UDP.

On the first TRV, this is working perfectly, with the TRV controlling the valve to respond to changes in Target Temp or Actual Temp very nicely. However on the second TRV, I can set a Target Temp of 18C with an Actual Temp of 16C and the TRV will stay shut at 0%. Increasing Target Temp to 19C, the valve opens to 100%, but it should already be open with a 2C temperature gap

I'm convinced that all settings are identical for both TRV's and they are both on the latest firmware release.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2023 at 9:46 AM, chrissaich said:

I've recently bought 2 Shelly TRV's to work with my Loxone Home Automation System. I have used Loxone's own 'Air' TRV's until now, but these have quite a few limitations compared to Shelly and are 50% more expensive, hence the change to Shelly.

I've set them up in Auto Temperature Control mode, with Loxone sending them Target Temperature via http. The TRV's respond with Actual Temp, confirm Target Temp and Valve Position via UDP.

On the first TRV, this is working perfectly, with the TRV controlling the valve to respond to changes in Target Temp or Actual Temp very nicely. However on the second TRV, I can set a Target Temp of 18C with an Actual Temp of 16C and the TRV will stay shut at 0%. Increasing Target Temp to 19C, the valve opens to 100%, but it should already be open with a 2C temperature gap

I'm convinced that all settings are identical for both TRV's and they are both on the latest firmware release.

Any ideas?

Soon we will release new version. This should be fixed there.

• Thanks 1