🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Problem with one Shelly 1 Plus

Hello,

i have 3 shelly device : 1 shelly 1 (gen 1) and two shelly 1 Plus with add-on plugin (connected to a ds18b20)
The last Shelly 1 Plus lost connectivity each day and seems to make a factory reset.

I don't know what is the normal behavior when a shelly device lost the wifi connection but here, it stop wifi and restart the bluetooth channel.

When i reconnect it, it have lost my previous parameter like : peripherals, scripts, ..... like it has done a factory reset. 
I change the wifi signal to be more strong but it doesn't change anything.

I tried also multiple firmware : 1.3.2, 1.3.3 and rollback to 0.14.1 no change

My other shelly don't have this problem and i don't know what i can do to solve this issue.

I don't know if it can be a problem but the ds18b20 is 10 meter long

Any idea ?

Thank you

HI,

hello, I'm trying to install a new shelly Plus 1 (new order) and I can't integrate it into my wifi or if I do the connection is cut every 2 seconds. My other devices work normally. I try the integrations in BT or APP Wifi it's the same problem. I requested assistance I'm waiting for a response but I think this device is HS.
It seems that you have the same type of problem with a shelly plus 1

Best regards