Greetings Forum Members.

• Integrators

Greetings Forum Members,

We invite you to introduce yourselves to the community! Share a bit about who you are, where you're from, and your experience with Shelly devices. Here are some cool details you can include:

1. Who you are?
2. Where on the planet are you from?
3. How long have you been using Shelly devices?
4. How many devices do you currently use?
5. What's your favorite Shelly device?
6. Any interesting hobbies or passions you'd like to share?

The stage is yours! Let's get to know each other better and build a stronger Shelly community together.

• Integrators

Hello everyone,

I'm Heinz, hailing from Germany. While I'm no stranger to the IoT realm, my journey with Shelly devices began about six months ago.

Currently, I believe I have approximately 20-30 Shelly devices, and I anticipate acquiring more as I explore various use cases.

My top picks are the Add-on and 1PM devices. Transitioning from the Arduino world, they've significantly streamlined my projects. I'm also delving into scripting, eager to expand my skill set.

As for hobbies, well, let's just say I have quite a few! 😄
Anything and all things related to IT that's already a huge repo of information. 

See you in the forum 

Hello!

I'm from Europe (located somewhere between Germany and Ukraine).

I'm using Shelly devices ~2 years. I prefer Shelly Pro. I have Pro 3EM and Pro 4PM. But also I'm fan of Shelly Plus Plug S, Plus 1PM mini and especially Shelly Plus Uni.

For me the most appreciate feature is local scripting. As I'm familiar with JavaScript, it's very handy to see it in Shelly devices.

I'm using Shelly devices together with Node-RED platform and also with Home Assistant.

Although I have a highly capable and dependable Wi-Fi access point, my preference for Internet of Things (IoT) devices lies with alternative wireless technologies such as Z-Wave and Zigbee. Consequently, I intend to commence my IoT journey by incorporating Z-Wave devices like Shelly and Qubino Wave into my setup. There are several reasons behind this decision, including their exceptionally low power consumption and the fact that they operate on a distinct wireless frequency, avoiding interference with commonly used 2.4GHz technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Zigbee.