🌟 NOTIFICATION/Benachrichtigung: Welcome to our New Store! - shelly.com 🌟 ×

3EM/ 3EM PRO to RS485 Converter

BenWithShelly

Hallo, 

I am using a 3EM in my distribution board. All PV inverter are using the RS485 (Modbus) Interface for the power management. Many of the inverter are compatible with the "Eastron SDM630 V2" or "Eastron SDM630 V3". 

So I wish we could get an LAN & WLAN Converter, which will convert the energy messurements of 3EM & 3EM PRO to a RS485 conform register setup like the Eastron Smart Meter. So in that case no body need three different messurement units in the power distribution board. We just need the LAN & WLAN converter to RS485 connection, which will be directly connected to the inverter. 

• Moderators
16 hours ago, BenWithShelly said:

Hallo, 

I am using a 3EM in my distribution board. All PV inverter are using the RS485 (Modbus) Interface for the power management. Many of the inverter are compatible with the "Eastron SDM630 V2" or "Eastron SDM630 V3". 

So I wish we could get an LAN & WLAN Converter, which will convert the energy messurements of 3EM & 3EM PRO to a RS485 conform register setup like the Eastron Smart Meter. So in that case no body need three different messurement units in the power distribution board. We just need the LAN & WLAN converter to RS485 connection, which will be directly connected to the inverter. 

You would need something like this https://raspberrypi.dk/en/product/rs485-to-rj45-ethernet-poe/ (modbus to tcp/ip converter) or "wireless modbus" module...