🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Qubino Wave wiring without a wall switch

Kay

Hi all, hope you are all doing good. I am currently making my first steps with Shelly and integrate them into my Honey Pro (Athom). I just replaced a blinder motor and while the whole blinder box is open, I wanted to include a Shelly Wave Shutter into the setup. Since I run on KNX, I dont have real wall switches. The motor is just connected with 4 wires (L, N, Up and Down). If I understand correctly, the device should work without wiring the SW1 and SW2 terminals. Is that correct?
Kind Regards,

kay

Well, actually one more question. My blinder Motor is Controlled by 3 wires: up, down and Neutral. Just to be on the Safe side. I assume that either the up or down wire is “replacing“ the L wire when wiring the Shelly. Hence, i assime that the O1 or O2 will be bridged to the L Terminal at the Shelly, correct?

Cheers,

Kay

My apologies, you are absolutely right. I forgot to  explain that this is a second blinder. The first one mentionend in the post has 4 Wires. The second one only has the three i wrote about in my follow up post. That happens when you are juggling to many things at once 🫣

Yep, thats in the basement, because the blinders are controlled by KNX-Actors. Other than that, I would need to go for a hunt on the distribution points on the different floors. There is always a snag when you prepare to switch technologies.

just a small one. But at the end the shelly device would require a Neutral and Live wire to power on the device.

good luck to find the cable.

also have you looked into the Pro line this might be helpful also if everything is in the diistribution box