🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Shelly Plus 2PM

skyrock

Helly Shelly Team!

I would love to be able to temporarily limit the cover movement. (For example in situations where there is risk of freezing -> prevent closing the covers completely). This would require a max-open and max-close option.

Would be cool if you could consider this!

Thank you!

Thank you! If I understand correctly, this leads to the following behavior: Cover starts closing -> Target position is set to 90%. If so, this is not what I am looking for. I would love to be able to e.g. set any position > 5%. (for example for icing protection)

I understand, but still it is not a limit but a fixed target, right? It would be easy for Shelly to implement a device-based limit. (Apart from that, your solution does not work for me at all, strangely. It shows the new target position in the app but still does not do anything)

• Shelly

The scene works well for me.

Otherwise:

Please leave a feature request using the device and feature request form below:

https://allterco.freshdesk.com/en/support/tickets/new?ticket_form=devices_and_features_proposals_***_(use_this_form_for_proposing_your_ideas_only)

The more of these inquiries received, the higher the likelihood that the customer's wishes will be implemented - if it is technically possible.