🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

2 of 3 swiches of Shelly Pro3 invisable in cloud

Hello!

Maybe someone has a helping solution for my problem: I added a Pro3 into cloud months ago at an external location (200 km from home) and then I didn't do anything for a while and today I logged in again and added another Pro3 from the local network. Both networks are connected via VPN and I can reach the external Pro3 on the LAN. Unfortunately, only switch 3 is visible on this one, switches 1 and 2 are missing. The status is also incorrect, the switch is off in the cloud but on in the LAN. And further a second Shelly relay (Pro2) at the external location can be seen in the cloud with both switches, but the status of the switches is also not correct. They are ON in the cloud, but they are actually OFF.

Do I actually have to remove the Pro3 and Pro2 locally with the app via Bluetooth and add them again to the cloud so that all 3 switches are visible, or is there another option via LAN to correct that strange behaviour? I have 192.168.10.x locally and 192.168.11.x externally - all in one LAN).

Many thanks for your support!

Regards

Niko

Edited by niko1961

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...