🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

shelly plus 1 PM offline, unable to connect.

Arp

Hi all,

currently it’s impossible for me to connect to my shelly plus 1pm. I think I did a factory reset (pushed more then 10 seconds) but I still don’t know what to do next. In my app its status is (of course) offline. This device was already installed in the fuse box and was working fine. 
Can anyone show my the steps to get this device in my local network again so I can connect to it? Pushing 5 seconds doesn’t work, it keeps blinking one sec on, one sec off  

Thank you  

Edited by Arp

When you reset the device manually, the shelly will disconnect from the network and remain in the app. 

it is best also to delete it from the app and re-add it to the app. 
The best method then is via Bluetooth or AP mode. 

what I do to confirm the device has been reset is by looking if the device SSID is visible in the wifi browser not the phone or laptop. 

20 minutes ago, Heinz said:

When you reset the device manually, the shelly will disconnect from the network and remain in the app. 

it is best also to delete it from the app and re-add it to the app. 
The best method then is via Bluetooth or AP mode. 

what I do to confirm the device has been reset is by looking if the device SSID is visible in the wifi browser not the phone or laptop. 

Thanks for the input. If I’m not mistaken, AP mode is activated after 5 seconds pushing that little knob but this AP point quickly goes offline again so,I can never connect to it. Didn’t test via BT though. 

3 hours ago, Heinz said:

when you factory reset the whole device the AP should then be online and not disappear. 

I would then just to make sure connect directly to the device and directly login to the device its self. 

I left it in the app as it was (offline), clicked + in the app to add a device via bluetooth and it discovered this shelly. I could just add again and it works fine. There is still just one shelly of this,type so all is ok for now 🙂

Thanks for your assistance 🙏👌