🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Openning a contact after internet connectivity failure

H Martins

I have an Internet router, cell phone 4G type. From time to time the router looses the 4G network. It is not related to the router but to the 4G comm company. Other different router does the same.

I power-off and power-on the router and it recovers 4G connectivity. Many hours later it happens again.

I would like to use a
Shelly 1 Mini the following way:

The Shelly 1 mini NC contact would power the router. If the router looses connection to 4G network, the Shelly device would loose connectivity to Shelly servers, open the NC contact for a few seconds powering off the router, close the NC contact after these couple seconds and wait a couple minutes to evaluate is connectivity came beck or not. If connectivity doesn’t come back it would open the NC contact for some seconds again … and so on.

Can this be done? I am used to code for Arduinos, some hints will, probably be enough.

Thanks
H. Martins