Visit us at IFA2024 / Besuche uns auf der IFA2024 06.-10.09.2024 Stand H1.2-420 ×
Shelly wiring diagram Now LIVE ×

unable to connect with my wifi network on two Shelly Plus Wall Dimmers

I have installed 2 Shelly Plus Wall Dimmers without incident. I now have two that won't connect with my wifi network. I've tried the app, and 192.168.33.1. It goes through the motions , but never completes the process. I'm going out of my mind.😆 I tried to reboot with holding the on/off switch for 5 seconds, I've tried to factory reset by holding the button for 10 seconds.

In the AP the wifi seems to be intermittent. There is no error log. I don't know how to enable.

PLEASE HELP.

Steve

question...

have you tried connecting to the device AP directly, logging into the device itself, and binding it to the network? 
when you have logged into the device directly using the device AP, you can log in to the wifi from that method. 

how far is the wifi Access point from the Shelly dimmer ? 

I have a similar problem with shelly Plus 1 PM...it is visible on the app but one says it is offline and the another 'Pending connection.

Lastly my Motion 2. is also off line.☹️