Visit us at IFA2024 / Besuche uns auf der IFA2024 06.-10.09.2024 Stand H1.2-420 ×
Shelly wiring diagram Now LIVE ×

Pool Access Alarm

AJB

I have an alarm on the doors to my swimming pool deck to alert when our grandkids escape adult supervision.  It seems as though the Shelly Plus 1 could be installed to allow us to have a smart option to disarm the alarm for periods when we are going to entering and exiting frequently rather than silencing the alarm repeatedly.  I haven't seem a wiring example or video that seems to represent that configuration..

• 1 month later...

I'm also looking for a solution to switch the alarm function with a shelly. It would be nice to have a contact when I lock the front door to switch the alarm on and off. As far as I know, that's not possible. Or it would be nice to be able to switch the alarm scenes on and off from the wall display, but then with a delay because I have to leave the house first.

This is an interesting use case. 

Nothing comes to mind as a concrete solution but I have an idea 

If I understand you correctly, do you want to have a system that will turn on the alarm when you close a door? 
How often does this door get open and closed? 
The thing is what variable will be the controlling point when it's a child or an adult? 
There would need to be some sort of child lock or device that needs to be deactivated when the door it opened.

would need more information here to really narrow down a solution to what could be done.