Gen2 Devices: FW Update Required / Gen2 Geräte: FW-Update erforderlich ×

What would be the best Z-wave Hub

Arn

Hi, 

I tryed the Shelly Plus 2PM but found they are not the best solution for my external venetian blinds.

So try to switch to qubino wave shutter, hoping that they fit better by changing the angle. 
For this i have to install a Z-Wave network. 
I tryed to find a wlan Gateway but have not found any that is using newest z-wave 800.

So please i need a tip for a good z-Wave Gateway to be integrated into my home IP Network.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,
I am completely new to Z-wave so I can't really recommend any working solution but I just bought a "ZOOZ - Z-WAVE PLUS 800 SERIES USB STICK" and will try it in the coming weeks when time allows with Home assistant.
Hopefully someone with more experience can chime in here as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

At this moment, the best controller to fully add and control Z-Wave devices is the Z-Wave JS UI that runs on Home Assistant. Home Assistant offers robust support for Z-Wave devices, ensuring they are integrated and managed efficiently. While some scripting skills may be required in certain cases, there is a wealth of guides and tutorials available online to assist users. Furthermore, Home Assistant operates locally, providing enhanced security and reliability by not relying on cloud services. This makes it an ideal choice for users looking to fully leverage the capabilities of their Z-Wave devices. By choosing Home Assistant, you will have access to a powerful and flexible platform that can grow with your needs as you can add to the controller almost any device that can work locally, being that WiFi , Bluetooth, ZigBee,....
So you can easy have a mix of our Shelly WiFi and Z-Wave devices on the same controller  😉