🌟 NOTIFICATION/Benachrichtigung: Welcome to our New Store! - shelly.com 🌟 ×

Spooky Periodic Temperature Readings on Shelly Plus 2PM

Tomas Sweden

Germon below.

Once a day, I receive temperature alarms from my freezer indicating that the temperature has risen to +20°C before dropping back down to normal freezing levels. However, my manual thermometer in the freezer does not show this fluctuation. The only source of these readings is my Shelly Plus 2PM with the Shelly Plus Add-On, which has two temperature sensors: one for the freezer and one for the fridge. I also use the Shelly PM Mini Gen3 to measure power consumption.

The diagram below shows the temperature readings at the top and the power consumption at the bottom. As you can see, the freezer has high power usage when the temperature starts rising, and once the consumption stops, the temperature begins to drop again.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues with false temperature readings on the Shelly Plus 2PM, or could there be something wrong with my setup?

German:
Einmal am Tag erhalte ich Temperaturalarme von meinem Gefrierschrank, die anzeigen, dass die Temperatur auf +20°C gestiegen ist und dann wieder auf normale Gefrierwerte fällt. Mein manuelles Thermometer im Gefrierschrank zeigt jedoch keine derartige Schwankung. Die einzige Quelle für diese Messwerte ist mein Shelly Plus 2PM mit dem Shelly Plus Add-On, das zwei Temperatursensoren hat: einen für den Gefrierschrank und einen für den Kühlschrank. Außerdem nutze ich den Shelly PM Mini Gen3, um den Stromverbrauch zu messen.

Das Diagramm unten zeigt die Temperaturmessungen oben und den Stromverbrauch unten. Wie man sehen kann, hat der Gefrierschrank einen hohen Stromverbrauch, wenn die Temperatur zu steigen beginnt, und sobald der Verbrauch aufhört, fällt die Temperatur wieder.

Hat jemand ähnliche Probleme mit falschen Temperaturmessungen beim Shelly Plus 2PM erlebt, oder könnte es ein Problem mit meiner Installation geben?

image.thumb.png.b554c1130cf6190ecf474de9fd4e97e2.png