🌟 NOTIFICATION/Benachrichtigung: Welcome to our New Store! - shelly.com 🌟 ×

UK Installation

Justin

Hello,

Forgive the very niaive question but...

I have a number of dumb devices around the house, and I'd like to make them smart, and Shelly switches seem to be a good quality answer.

I have two questions...
- 1. is what I am asking for do-able (see below)

- 2. Does anyone know any good electricians in London who will do this, without trying to sell me a whole new proprietary system from Honeywell/Nest/What-ever-else for hundreds of pounds?

Here is what I'm thinking.

I already have Alexa, Smartthings, Google Home, and Apple Home, so I already have systems that can control things, and link things like thermostats and door sensors to make routines.

So  (I think??) I just need some smart relays to link existing dumb devices to my existing systems.

The dumb devices I'd like to link are....

- electric underfloor heating (already installed, controlled by a Honeywell R6660D relay on a separate fuse circuit and CM927 Thermostat) I think this may be up to 20A, 240V

- two small bathroom radiators, controlled at the moment by simple lcd timers built into the junction box - likely to be no more than 13A

- some dimmable downlighters

Are these doable, and do you know someone who does?

Many thanks