NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Shelly Wave 2PM does not detect power consumption

svb91

Hey all,

I have an Issue with the Wave 2PM (Firmware: 10.30.0).

The device control two different lights in my room. If I activate only one of the light no consumption will be detected (it stays at 0,0W for the entire time). It does not matter which light I switch on. Only if both lights are on at the same time I see the consumption per light correctly.

How can I fix this issue?

EDIT: I have this issue only with one of my 2PMs

Edited by svb91

• Shelly

Since the issue is occurring with only one of your devices, it’s possible there was an error during the initial interview. Depending on the gateway you are using, there are a few steps you can try to resolve this:

1. If your gateway supports a re-interview or reconfiguration of the device, try that first.
  2. If the issue persists, try power cycling the device. Turn off the power, wait about 30 seconds, and then power it back on.
  3. If neither of these steps works, you may need to remove the device from the gateway and add it again.

Note: When re-adding the device, ensure it is close to the gateway to avoid any data loss during the process, as this could be the cause of the issue.