🌟 NOTIFICATION/Benachrichtigung: Welcome to our New Store! - shelly.com 🌟 ×

Lowest possible Firmware for Shelly 1 Gen3 needed - broken integration in iobroker, name and many stats not accessible

Holy Grail

Problem:

Shellys with higher firmware version than 1.0x will not get fully accessible in iobroker. Name and many stats are in state of "(null)".

Webhook commands not working with stats of "(null)".

Problem is reproducible.

What has been tried already:

Problem accur with now all Generations ( 1,2,3 ), button1 , Plug, Plug S, RGBW2, Plus Plug S, 4PM, Door/Window2, Shelly 1 Gen3

- Upgraded to higher firmware changed nothing, when shelly was higher nach version 1.0

- All shellys are working with mqtt, user and passwort security. Removing/changing user/username changed nothing

- Creating new iobroker or/and new instance of shelly 0/1/2 changed nothing

- Changing port, subnet or even hardware switch, lan/wan changed nothing

- ordered shellys from different vendors to exclude charge problems (different basic firmware was first clue for workaround btw)

- When I included the new shelly into the system with a lower firmware version than 1.0 they got fully accessible. Name / all stats functioned perfectly.

if shelly is/was higher than firmware 1.0 they all stuck in getting name/all stats in iobroker.

- Changing iobroker to beta packages did not provide any change

- I read once in a forum, that Shelly.Cloud changed something with the MQTT protocol on v1.0 , but can't confirm or prove it

- Found a guy on github which had same problem ( so I am not alone with this )

- I wrote to the support some months ago but the supporter didn't get my problem and closed the file

Workaround:

Firmware has to be lower than 1.0 ( Gen1/Gen2, Gen3? )Downgraded false integraded shelly to version 0.14.x , deleted tree in iobroker, restarted the service. Shelly worked nearly instantly in iobroker. Name was shown, all stats ok.

Upgrading to the latest version afterwards was no problem, still everything ok.

Finding a lower firmware for Gen1 and Gen2 was quite a pain. Githubs threads or webpages with files now not online anymore. Luckily found and saved the firmware

for my shellys right in time. But I dont have any downgrade firmware for my Shelly 1 Gen3. I got my both Shelly1 Gen3 with starting firmware 1.3.3 ( not 1.4 luckily ).

So anyone who has a downgrade firmware for Gen3 for download/github/whatever ? Anything lower than 1.0 may solve my problem.

bild1.PNG

bild2.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

I tried another Shelly Plus Plug S, got 1.0.7, implemented in iobroker with missing stats. Downgraded to 0.14.4, worked perfectly , upgraded again to 1.3.3/1.4.2  > still working without any problems.

Still problems to get my Shelly 1 Gen 3 working with starting firmware 1.2.2, need the lowest firmware available.

So no one any ideas or link ?