🌟 NEW Shelly Products Reveal Video! 🌟 NEUE Shelly-Produkte-Enthüllungsvideo! 🌟 ×
NOTICE / HINWEIS: iOS 18 Update and Today Widgets ×

Shelly wiring with a switch and a light not working

jones1008

I have a Shelly 1 Mini Gen3 and I want to make my a light smart with it.
I think I wired it correctly according to the official wiring diagram (see image). Sadly after turning the power back on, the light switch does not turn on the light anymore and I cannot add the shelly with the shelly app to my network (neither with WiFi, nor with Bluetooth) because it can not find the shelly. I checked with a phase tester that there is electricity on the wago clamp you can see in the picture.

Can someone confirm that my wiring is correct? Does anyone have any tips or any idea what could be wrong here?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Wie war der Anschluss vor der Installation von dem Shelly?
Woher kommt das Hellblaue Kabel? Ist das wirklich ein Neutralleiter?

ich schließe einen einen neuen Shelly immer provisorisch auf der Werkbank an (nur N und L) und mache die Konfiguration. Also als erstes mit Handy/Laptop nach einem WLAN schauen, da er ja einen eigenen AP anzeigt 

Edited by Dreckfresse

I just hooked up the Shelly to another N and L that are definitely N and L wires. But I the AP of the Shelly does not appear in the WiFi settings, which probably means that the Shelly does not boot, right?

I also just checked with a phase tester and indeed on the blue wire from the image is a current. But I heard that phase testers sometimes “lie” and the blue wire could actually still be an N wire.

Could it be, that I roasted my shelly by hooking it up to the N wire that isn’t actually N?

• Shelly

Ein normaler Phasentester ist meist nicht hilfreich.
Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass der Shelly defekt ist.
Auf der Unterseite des Shelly ist eine kleine Öffnung und darunter eine rote LED.
Wenn diese blinkt, sucht der nach einer Wlan Verbindung und kann angemeldet werden, wenn diese nicht leuchtet, hat der keine Spannungsversorgung.
Sonst mal an anderer Stelle testen.