Visit us at IFA2024 / Besuche uns auf der IFA2024 06.-10.09.2024 Stand H1.2-420 ×
Shelly wiring diagram Now LIVE ×

Shelly pro 1pm with direct solar panels

Eljo

Hello,

I've two solar panels that are installed to give me direct power if needed and the rest goes to my batteries... But when the voltage goes to high the power shuts completely down.

So my idea is to install a shelly 1pm pro and create some automation with home assistant.

My problem is the wiring.... I read the manual, looked online and tried my luck :

On the top (green boxes) blue cable left and brown cable to the right. That's the cables from the solar panels.

On the bottom (blue boxes) brown cable left and blue cable on the right, those cables go to my main power switch which is also connected to the Multiplus to store the power in the batteries.

The shelly gets power from my batteries and I have access to it. But my solar panels (connected to an omnik) don't get the signal that they have to produce some energy.... :(

Where is my mistake ? Can someone help me ?