Visit us at IFA2024 / Besuche uns auf der IFA2024 06.-10.09.2024 Stand H1.2-420 ×
Shelly wiring diagram Now LIVE ×

Help for right Hardware

Flip

Hello everyone,

I am currently considering switching my entire apartment to Shelly and I am not 100% sure if I have understood everything correctly and chosen the best hardware.

About my apartment: I have six 6-button switches in the apartment that are powered by 24V. These all go into a distribution box where around 20 actuators (lights, sockets) are switched via impulse relays.

Now I have considered using the Shelly Plus i4 DC (9x) for the existing switches (which should allow me to "collect" 36 buttons). Can I use the Shelly 1 Mini Gen3 for the 20 actuators and leave the "button inputs" free? Or is there a better alternative? I also found the Shelly Pro 3 and Shelly Pro 4PM, which offer 3 and 4 potential-free outputs, respectively.

One last question: if I don't have WiFi at some point - for whatever reason - I won't be able to switch anything because the Shellys won't be able to communicate, right?

Best regards, and thanks in advance for the answers.

Edited by Flip

• Flip changed the title to Help for right Hardware