Visit us at IFA2024 / Besuche uns auf der IFA2024 06.-10.09.2024 Stand H1.2-420 ×
Shelly wiring diagram Now LIVE ×

Control thermostat is disabled error message

Bernard

Attached images are of dashboard showing thermostat DBUv as on, and then of the details of the thermostat. The issue is that while the thermostat works fine the details always displays the message "Control thermostat is disabled ...", and it says it's offline.

I can go to the actual lounge page and then into the device and edit it etc and there's no error displayed. Its only on the dashboard.

I've force closed the android app and deleted the cache, I've also gone into the thermostat in he actual lounge room page, edited it and saved it, I've removed it from the dashboard and put it back on again but the error still remains. I could ignore it as it seems to function correctly elsewhere. But would be nice to understand and maybe fix it in case it raises issues with other devices later on. The only thing I haven't done is factory reset the shelly1. Bit reluctant to do that.

DASHBOARD

_20240714_084533.thumb.png.64e73e55cdb77d54f1a8277ca8787ad3.png

DBUv THERMOSTAT 

_20240714_084544.thumb.png.51b61d758252137de6d69a6f4085319d.png