🌟 NOTIFICATION/Benachrichtigung: Welcome to our New Store! - shelly.com 🌟 ×

Alarmton quittieren

Hallo,

ich habe vier Shelly Flood gekauft, um auf einem Segelschiff alarmiert zu werden, wenn Wasser im Schiff ist. Ich habe den ersten konfiguriert und wenn er Wasser erkennt, geht der Alarm los. Allerdings finde ich keine Möglichkeit, den Alarm zu quittieren, weder über das Webinterface, noch in der Cloud. Geht das wirklich nicht? Das wäre ein Showstopper für den geplanten Einsatz.

Viele Grüße, SY Ahab

• 3 months later...

I just bought a Shelly Flood and installed it today.   Indeed, there is no way to acknowledge the alarm. 
This is quite dissappointing.  The only way, to stop the alarm seems to be to dry the whole sensor with a towel.
Assuming, that the final destination of the sensor in somewhere under the dish-washer,  this method is not very practical.

Needless to say, that Gen1 device is not very elegant to install.
I setup the device in my office ( lab ) and moved it to my kitchen.  There it should connect to another WLAN-repeater.
It didn´t do it by itself and I had to make a factory reset.
To do that, I had to open the case and push the button.  Opening the case is difficult, because the surface of the case is quite smooth and it´s hard to get a grip on the upper part of the case and turn it counter clockwise.  The click-in mechanic is no very well designed.

I hope, there will be a Gen3 successor soon, with lot´s of improvement......