🌟 NOTIFICATION/Benachrichtigung: Welcome to our New Store! - shelly.com 🌟 ×

Tiles with AddOn Temperature

Hello community,
We are using the Wall Display for the first time. First update to V2, of course ;).
Now I would like to have only my temperature sensors (Shelly Plus 1PM + Addon) displayed on the "main page". But unfortunately I can't do it. One Shelly Plus 1 device with the connected 2 temperature sensors should always be shown per tile. The watt display should not be there (without function!)
Is that somehow possible?

IMG_20240704_203314.jpg

Screenshot_2024-07-04-20-40-01-141_cloud.shelly.smartcontrol.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4.7.2024 at 20:41, cybertorte said:

Hello community,
We are using the Wall Display for the first time. First update to V2, of course ;).
Now I would like to have only my temperature sensors (Shelly Plus 1PM + Addon) displayed on the "main page". But unfortunately I can't do it. One Shelly Plus 1 device with the connected 2 temperature sensors should always be shown per tile. The watt display should not be there (without function!)
Is that somehow possible?

IMG_20240704_203314.jpg

Screenshot_2024-07-04-20-40-01-141_cloud.shelly.smartcontrol.jpg

absolutely agree! I did a post on analog topic! We need a way to customize temperature reading, and also to add widget to display other temperatures from shelly addons on the main page (actually you can show with big numbers only one sensor per addon).

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.8.2024 at 09:19, cybertorte said:

I believean is reading along here. 🙂

With the new beta 2.2 all temperatures per Shelly device are now also displayed.

Yes, that's how it works.

IMG_20240829_091649.jpg

This is already better, but it lacks the ability to add thermostats (made with AddOn) as can be done on the app.

image.png.5dfbb9b5006c378cc15daa90529bd906.png

Which should however be integrated with the ambient temperature and humidity (if read by the sensor).

Like something like that.

image.png.817af14f615c1d0873c284435eac68de.png