🌟 NOTIFICATION/Benachrichtigung: Welcome to our New Store! - shelly.com 🌟 ×

It does not send data over MQTT

I have shells plus 1 and MQTT set up (connected OK). I can see it in MQTT Explorer, but it's not sending any data at all. Why? How do I set the data sending interval?
I have, for example, 1PM and there the data is sent maybe every 5 to 15 seconds. Nothing here. Only as soon as I reboot it sends MQTT data and then it doesn't send anything, it doesn't send at all.

On 6/19/2024 at 6:50 AM, Vecerapl said:

I have shells plus 1 and MQTT set up (connected OK). I can see it in MQTT Explorer, but it's not sending any data at all. Why? How do I set the data sending interval?
I have, for example, 1PM and there the data is sent maybe every 5 to 15 seconds. Nothing here. Only as soon as I reboot it sends MQTT data and then it doesn't send anything, it doesn't send at all.

I'm very inexperienced with Shelly kit so far only just started using, but have you got the Plus 1 in eco mode? I wonder if that stops it sending? Just a thought but maybe completely wrong 🙂